Hosting successful fundraisers and service activities requires the time and energy of our members and volunteers, but also depends on individuals and companies who are willing to sponsor us with monetary and in-kind donations.
By sponsoring the Young Associates Board, you and your organization become an integral partner in our efforts to fund cutting-edge research and treatment that will hopefully lead to a cure for pediatric brain tumors. If you are interested in sponsorship information or opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By supporting the Young Associates Board your company will share in the spotlight by:
- Aligning your brand with the world-renowned care and reputation of Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Motivating and uniting employees
- Demonstrating your commitment to the health and well-being of Chicago’s most precious resource — its children
Sponsorship benefits include:
- On-site visibility through signage
- Logo visibility in promotional ads and materials
- On-site product placement, giveaways and sampling opportunities
- Recognition in Children’s publications and websites